Open to members and non-members. All abilities welcome from ages 5 to 17. Camps run from 9:00 to 15:00 (Mini Camp 9:00 to 12:30).
Players will be organised into appropriate groups on the day. MORE INFO
What to bring
- Please bring clothing suitable for athletic activity
- Non-marking shoes should be worn on the tennis courts
- A spare pair of trainers is advisable.
- Please also bring a waterproof, sun cream and a hat.
- The club restaurant can provide lunch, drinks and snacks. Alternatively, children may bring a packed lunch.
DROP OFF / PICK UP
On arrival and collection, non-members should use the Northgate car-park. If dropping off outside the club please avoid blocking the access road to the football club.
The main focus will be on Tennis including Tournaments and matches. Other activities may include Rounders, Football, Quick Cricket and Water pistol shootouts!
During poor weather in the winter the dome will be used. At other times indoor activities may include table tennis, fitness circuits, racquetball and quizzes.