For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK data protection laws, the controller is Justin Pollard of Chichester Tennis Academy.
- When you make a booking or reservation with Chichester Tennis Academy we will require your email address and other personal information in order to be able to complete your booking.
- If you have made a booking for any junior coaching or camps you will have been asked to provide any relevant medical information and age for children attending. This information is not shared with any third parties and again you may ask for it to be deleted at any time (after the courses have completed). We will keep this information for the period of time we feel relevant eg: the child may return to the club.
- At any time you may request that we share with you the personal details we hold or for us to erase them from our records. If you wish to do this please contact email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Chichester Tennis Academy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Chichester Tennis Academy, Long Byre, East Dean, Chichester. PO18 0JA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.